Here's what happens after you click purchase:
- Follow the link in your confirmation email to share contact information with us.
- The five people you choose to be interviewed will be contacted by our writers.
- We'll get photos from you for the Feature via email.
- We take the information provided by all five interviews and craft a custom story.
- We will design the final story to look like an article found in a professional magazine, using your photographs.
- We will package your Feature and ship it right to your front door, so it's ready for gifting.
We handle all of the coordinating for interviews — all you have to do is share the contact information for your sources.
- Five interviews are included with every purchase.
- Phone interviews run anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour, depending on how chatty your sources are feeling.
- Digital interviews are completed on our website and can be done at any time.
- You can add additional phone interviews ($30) or additional digital interviews ($15) to any Feature. Just add them to your cart when purchasing a Feature from our online store.
- We use a convenient scheduling app to schedule our phone interviews. Sources simply choose an available time slot on the calendar and receive an email reminder prior to their scheduled interview.
- ** NOTE: We cannot begin writing the Feature until ALL interviews have been completed.
Incorporated into your design will be...
- Quotes from loved ones — lifted from the interviews
- Pull quotes — that is, quotes pulled out from the text and highlighted in a larger font for emphasis
- Your pictures — depending on the exact length of the Feature and the types of pictures provided, anywhere from three to five photographs will be integrated in the design
- A magazine-style headline
- A 500-1000 word story (about three double-spaced pages)
We use only the highest quality mats, frames, glazing (that is, the frame's glass) and backing boards.
- Our frames are Nielsen aluminum.
- All of our framing materials are made in America.
- Our framing equipment is all acid-free and conservation quality.
- The conservation quality materials will allow you to preserve your Feature for decades.
- We print your Feature on art-quality photo paper using professional printers.
You can read some more details about our framing on our blog.